By Lonely Planet, Ryan Ver Berkmoes, Luke Waterson
Lonely Planet: The world's prime commute consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Puerto Rico is your passport to the main proper, up to date suggestion on what to determine and pass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. Dance until you drop in San Juan, ramble via El Yunque tropical rainforest and chill at the pristine sands of Playa Flamenco; all along with your relied on go back and forth better half. Get to the guts of Puerto Rico and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Puerto Rico go back and forth Guide:
- Color maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey for your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting time and cash and get round like a neighborhood, averting crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, cellphone numbers, web content, transit counsel, costs
- Honest stories for all budgets - consuming, snoozing, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra lucrative trip event - landscapes, flora and fauna, delicacies, activities, literature, cinema, visible arts, dance, etiquette, background, browsing, outdoors actions.
- Over 30 color maps
- Covers San Juan, El Yunque & East Coast, Culebra & Vieques, Ponce & the South Coast, West Coast, North Coast, principal Mountains and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Puerto Rico, our so much entire advisor to Puerto Rico, is ideal for either exploring best attractions and taking roads much less traveled.
- Looking for extra insurance? try out Lonely Planet's Caribbean Islands guide for a finished examine what the complete quarter has to supply.
Authors: Written and researched by means of Lonely Planet, Ryan Ver Berkmoes and Luke Waterson.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's best go back and forth media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic commute items, and a committed traveller neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition permits curious tourists to get off crushed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations within which they locate themselves.